May 23, 2009

In the rains...I dream

It's been raining for the past few days. Wonderfully pleasant morns....with the clouds casting an inviting shadow on the sky..and slowly te drizzles start and before yhou know it, the rains pour down heavy and hard. What a beauty to watch the waters on the glass panes.. (of course not so great when it seeps through into the balconies). I've always loved the rain..shared an intimated relationship with it. 
As cliched or dramatic as it may sound... the fact is, rain has had a strong presence in every important point of my life-- be it the highs or lows. When I fell in love the rains joined me...when I parted ways with my love the rain washed my tears away. When I was out enjoying with friends, the rains added to our fun... when I was working, the rains gave me an excuse to reach office late... when I told my parents that I wish to spend my life with myself, the rains were there to support me... and then again when I had to give in to pressure and disobey my heart, the rain was there again to comfort me and cool my soul... And then again, when I faltered (though I still believe it was the right thing at that moment), the rains came again to help me cope with my loss... And now again when I want to follow my heart, the rains are here to entice me and give me company..... But it takes but a moment for the sun to smile on and wipe the clouds away...and along with it take those drops of joy which has had such a strong presence in my life. 
Rain...rain...don't go away
I have a lot to say...
Rain...rain...bring the wind along
My heart's waiting to sing along...

1 comment: