It seems to be hibernation time for all. Many of my blog friends are in hibernation, hardly making any notes in the past week or so. And so it has been with me too. It's been a while since my last post. My reasons: some work, a few days of travel, the exhaustion following it, long chats with old friends, heavy monsoon and a confused mind.
I am happy. I had long long conversations with my favourite friends. Different people, different lives, different countries, different backgrounds...but there was so much common in the conversations I had with each of them. It leaves me wondering, and thinking. A few random questions pop up in my mind. I am putting them down here. I'd be glad to know your take on each of them. Sounds weird? Well, I told you my blog was about the random nothings!
- What is unconditional love?
- A husband/wife or a companion or a dog. Who makes life fuller?
- Who do you live your life with: A person you would like to go to bed with or a person you'd like to wake up with?
- Be nice or be honest?
- Should the past be left behind, forever?
- Follow the heart or the head?
It would be great to hear what your mind has to say.